When any flu, or pandemic, or plague, or even simple fever spreads, the rural areas are the worst affected.
Moreover, due to the remoteness of these areas, the reach out is very minimal or sometimes even non-existent. According to statistics, 26 percent of the rural population do not get access to healthcare. Teledoc Plans aims to extend healthcare with the use of TeleHealth to these remote rural areas to promote rural healthcare.
What is Telehealth for rural healthcare?
Telehealth, by definition, is helping those who need healthcare services and information delivered. The optimal usage of technology and telecommunications reduces the burden on rural patients.
- Quick, easy appointments on call
- Online medical test results
- and traveling facilities to hospitals
Telehealth allows patients to video conference with doctors and appointed healthcare providers if they are in remote areas.
The major benefit of such service includes
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
- Mobile health communication (mHealth)
- and storage and transmission of medical information.
In fact, 95% of the users have indeed had more than satisfactory experience and in addition, more than 64 % of Americans indeed suggest Telehealth’s use.
How will Teledoc Plans be useful with Telehealth?
Teledoc plans will take care of this and more other helpful attributes of Telehealth. Just with the use of phones or computers or even tabs, help will be on your way. From Telemedicine, Telecare, Tele-therapy, Telehealth, and Telemental Health all services will be provided.
- Firstly, download the Teledoc Plans app on your phone.
- Another way is to do online registration
- Subsequently, your personal medical help will be on their way.
There are 4 major plans from which patients can choose the type of TeleDoc and TeleMental Health Plans.
- The Lifeline Medical Bronze
- Lifeline Medical Silver
- Lifeline Medical Gold
- And Lifeline Medical Platinum
According to each person’s requirements and their optimal rates, they can choose what suits them the best. From telemental health, primary care, virtual visits, and more, you and your family can opt for what you need.
- One of the main benefits that rural people can get is reaching the required specialist on time.
- Scheduling appointments and sessions according to convenient timings.
- Due to affordable rates, payment is easy with Teledoc Plans.
- Facilities such as Radiology, Dentistry, and Cardiology are available.
- Transport to emergency care and Intensive Care Units (ICU) are available too.
We at Teledoc Plans focus on reaching out to the maximum capacity of the rural areas. From reducing cost, fast transport, better network connectivity, or any other challenge or burdens that patients may face. We hope you have a speedy recovery!
Discussion about this post